While adorable and crazy all at the same time, it’s often said that toddlers really do resemble the personality and characteristics of an extremely drunk person. From dressing themselves in ridiculous outfits, to making a mess beyond belief, all while throwing the most enormous tantrum of all time, it’s hard to imagine why any sane adult would actually put themselves through this phase in life. One thing is for certain, the chaos eventually comes to an end, and we can all look back at these moments as the “best times of our lives.” Take a look at these 29 hilarious photos that prove just how crazy toddlers really can be…
1. “Maaaaaa, more meatloaf!!”
2. Well, at least you got your reading done on time and knew exactly what to expect…
3. Rule #589: when living with a toddler, you will go through more toilet paper than you could have ever imagined.
4. Think of all the money you will save at the salon when you have your own personal stylist living right under your roof.
5. They say that peanut butter is the best anti-aging cream on the market.
6. “A” for effort for this little beauty queen.
7. The best part about toddlers is that they’re always trying to help, especially when is comes to making breakfast…on your coffee table…don’t forget the yummy sunscreen!
8. Yes, enjoy those carbs while you can little one. every. last. bite.
9. No shirt, no pants?? No problem!
10. When you’re so full you can’t even make it to your bed. We’ll take the peace and quiet!
11. For any parent that has been through potty training, you know that you will offer any bribe that is necessary! In this case, he must have learned from his dad…
12. When you’re on a diet, but you just can’t resist the Goldfish.
13. If your toddler wants to wear a Buzz Lightyear costume to the grocery store, they will wear a Buzz Lightyear costume to the grocery store. No arguments.
14. You only have yourself to blame for this one, mom and dad.
15. Looks like Tommy has been spending too much time with the dog. Time to find a new nanny…
16. Such a thoughtful child…tested out each and every apple to make sure they all tasted good before you go ahead and try.
17. Binkies are great for ensuring nothing else gets in your toddler’s mouth, especially mud.
18. Looks like it’s time to buy Max a new toy chest.
19. Bubble bath and bath toys are so overrated these days…
20. The only way to handle “time out” when you have multiple toddlers acting up.
21. Probably not the best place to potty train, but hey, who are we to judge??
22. When it’s raining outside, but you can’t find your umbrella, you improvise.
23. Now here’s a keeper…not even 2 years old and already bathing himself.
24. We feel ya buddy…nothing worse than having the school bus shrink on you.
25. Everyone swears they will never be “that parent” with the messy car, and then your sweet babies turn into toddlers, and this happens…
26. Good thing the carpet was already in deep need of replacement.
27. Every toddler knows there is no better place in the world for a complete meltdown (and a nap) other than the aisle of any store.
28. …and the “dog of the year” award goes to…
29. It’s not pasta night unless your toddler winds up completely covered in tomato sauce.
//= do_shortcode('[placead from="contentad" type="below_article"]'); ?>